LOVIBOND SCUBA II DIGITAL TESTER FOR SWIMMING POOLS - PHOTOMETER
2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Measures the level of Free and total chlorine, pH, alkalinity and Cyanuric acid in swimming pools The main swimming pool water values should be checked regularly. Not just to keep water clear and clean, but also to correctly dose the products used for maintenance and have sanitised, safe water. Check your pool water quickly and accurately with Scuba II - Lovibond. 5 parameters are checked in just a few minutes: Free and total chlorine, pH, alkalinity and Cyanuric Acid (stabilising agent). The integrated measuring chamber is filled with swimming pool water. Reagent tablets are added in the parameter to be analysed and colouring is obtained to measure according to the photometric principle. The analysed value will be shown on the display in very little time. Not to worry if the Scuba II falls in the water - it is a waterproof, floating device! Package contains:- Scuba II in sturdy plastic case
- Reagent tablets
- 20 DPD No.1 (Free chlorine) and Phenol Red (Ph)
- 10 DPD No.3 (Total chlorine) and Cya-Test (Cyanuric Acid) and Alka M (Alkalinity)
- 2 batteries (AAA)
- Instructions for use Technical features: - LED temperature compensation optical unit (? = 530 nm) and photosensor intensifier
- 2 battery power supply (AAA), average capacity min. 500 measurements
-Auto-Off Automatic Device Shut-down about 5 minutes after the last button activation
- LCD Display
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 145 x 70 x 45 mm
- Weight approx. 165 g (batteries included)
- Environmental conditions Temperature: 5° – 40°C Rel. humidity: 30– 90% without condensation
No customer reviews for the moment.